Franklin Inn Mexican Restaurant
Menu - Join the Inn Crowd - Gift Cards - Blog
For updates: email list or visit our blog or Face Book Page.
Hours: Monday - Saturday (4pm to 9pm)
Take Out or Dine In
Visit this Link for Menu & Ordering Options
Our food is scratch made. These items are available while supplies last.
Indoor Dining is Available. Reservations Suggested.
We will accommodate walk ins if we have availability.
- Take & Make Family Meals Are Back for a Limited Time: Please order by noon the day before your pick up time. Details here: https://franklininnshop.com/blogs/news/take-make-family-meals-are-back
- Chef's Special: Bursting with flavor, you'll love Chef Nemorio's tasty take on the fish sandwich. Hand-breaded four ounce cod, spicy mayo and Nemorio's house pickled Mexican jalapeño veggies on a toasted focaccia roll. Served with Sweet Potato fries.
- Special Appetizer, Quinoa Breaded Shrimp: 16 Blissfully Bite-Sided Quinoa Breaded Shrimp dusted with Chef Nemorio's house ground Chile Spice blend. Chile de Arbol Lime Sauce.
- Skinny Gold Margarita:Try our new Skinny Gold Margarita: You will forget about Dry January! It features Orendian Reposado 100% Blue Agave Tequila, Fresh lime juice and DHOS Sweet Orange Sugar free non alcoholic liquor. DHOS has only 5 calories per serving and is sweetened with monk fruit.
- Patron Coconut Margarita: Features Patron Silver 100% Blue Agave Tequila, Patron Citronge Orange, Coconut Milk, Gourmet Cream of Coconut, fresh lime juice and a splash of Agave. Toasted coconut garnish. The ultra premium Patron Silver needs no introduction.
- Tattoo Berry Smash Margarita: Features Tattoo Organic Reposado, fresh lemon juice, DOHS Organic Liqueur, berry puree. Tattoo gave us a limited amount of swag (first come first serve) if you order a drink featuring their tequila. Tattoo is an organic artsy tequila. Read more about it here: https://franklininnshop.com/blogs/news/november-tequila-of-the-month-tattoo
Cocktails to Go: No more than 64 oz. total may be purchased. These beverages must remain sealed and be placed in your trunk or a back seat where there is no passenger for transport. Pour the above over a full glass of ice and enjoy